Whew! What a whirlwind of activity these last several weeks and we ae not done yet! We know this is a busy time of year for everyone but we would like to encourage you all to stay engaged and plugged into what the church is doing.
- Church Family Dinner and Discussion-We will be sharing a Chili Dog Dinner Sunday, November 21st, from 5-7pm. This will be a time to share a meal and some conversation, specifically about the Prayer and Fast we have been participating in as a church body. Please make plans to join us for dinner!
- Thanksgiving Break-The church office will be closed November 22nd through the 26th. We will be available on our cell phone for emergencies. Have Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
- ADCOM Rescheduled-The November ADCOM Meeting has been rescheduled for Tuesday, November 23rd, at 6:30 p.m.
- Please be in touch with your cell group leaders for adjusted meeting times or places during this holiday season.
- Church Decorating- REVISED Tuesday, November 30th, at 6:30 p.m. we will gather here at the church to decorate for the Christmas season OR meet at the bowling alley for some fun, your choice! A sign up sheet will be available Sunday, November 21st. Mark your calendars!
- FCC Christmas Banquet-Our annual Christmas Banquet will be held here at the church , Friday, December 10th, beginning at 6:30 p.m. We will enjoy a brisket and sausage dinner but will need a head count to provide the caterers. Please take moment to fill out the RSVP from below.