We have several fellowship/growth opportunities throughout the week.
- Women's Bible Study is held Wednesday mornings at 10 a.m. in the large classroom and by Zoom.
- Youth Group meets Wednesday evenings here the church in the large classroom room at 6 p.m.
- Come Hungry meets Wednesday evenings at the Wiggins home located at 1412 Sparks St. beginning at 6:30p.m. This group has begun a new study in the book of Acts. Dinner is shared.
- The Lost and Found Cell Group meets at 6:45 p.m. Wednesday evenings in the main church building.
- Couples Group meets Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m. at the church. They have begun a new study in the book of Mark. Dinner is shared and childcare is usually available.
- Men's Discipleship is held Friday mornings at 8 a.m. in the large classroom.